Fri, Aug 26 until Sun, Aug 28
Registration Deadline: August 22nd
Happening #64 this year will be August 26th - 28th.
Staff check-in at 4:30 p.m.
Participants check-in at 7:00 p.m.
This year's event will be located at St. Anselm of Canterbury at University of Oklahoma, Norman!
Happening is a Christian experience presented for teenagers who are in, or have completed, grades 9, 10, 11 or 12, and is led by other teenagers, with the help of clergy and lay adult leadership.
The purpose of the Happening - A Christian Experience program is to be one of the instruments within the Anglican Tradition to renew the Christian Church in the power of the Holy Spirit, in order that the Church may respond more readily to its call to spread the Kingdom of God throughout the world.
Click here to complete online registration
Click here to download a paper registration form
Additional Resources and Forms:
These must be completed, signed, and brought with you to Happening:
- Medical Form
- Image Release & Community Covenant
What to bring to Happening:
- Your registration fee balance (if applicable)
- Completed and signed Medical Form
- Copy of both sides of health insurance card (please list ‘none’ on health form if you have none)
- Community Covenant and Image Release
- Bedding – YOU WILL BE SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR (blanket, sheets or sleeping bag, air mattress, pillow)
- Camp clothes
What you might want to bring to Happening:
- Camera (Cell phones will be taken up at the start of Happening)
- Musical instruments
What NOT to bring to Happening:
- Personal fans
- Guns, knives
- Expensive clothing or jewelry
- Tobacco products
- Narcotics or Alcoholic Beverages
- Food or Gum
- Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptops, iPods, etc. – If you bring phones, they will be taken up at the beginning of the event.