Stewardship and Development
The Episcopal Diocese of Oklahoma provides consultation services to congregations in Oklahoma in the areas of annual stewardship, capital campaigns and planned giving.
- Assist in developing and strengthening stewardship programs
- Assist in designing capital giving campaigns
- Assist in developing and implementing planned giving programs
- Act as a consultant in donor services, communications, and strategies
- Ongoing consultative support and networking services
- Provide recommendations on resources
The work we do in stewardship is not primarily about funding the church. Rather the work is about helping people to have an open relationship with Christ and deepening their spiritual walk. God rejoices in our enjoyment of most of our money and simply asks that a portion be returned as a symbol. After all, we are made in the image of God. The same God who is creator, lover, and giver.
Please contact Tyler Davis, Director of Stewardship and Development at (405) 232-4820 or email at [email protected].